Need help or have a question?
+90 (212) 689 1881
You can contact our Customer Technical Service team for more detailed information about our products and services. Our team will provide the information you need directly and asap.
+90 (212) 689 1881
Corporate Sustainability is imperative for business today—essential to long-term corporate success and for ensuring that markets deliver value across society. At CRAS Solutions, we are aware of the fact that to be sustainable, we have to operate responsibly in alignment with universal principles, take actions that support our society, and push sustainability deep into our corporate culture.
At the same time, we have to move beyond our basic responsibilities and go further into a strategic opportunity space which includes business models, products, and services with a joint societal and economic return; publicly advocating for government policies that advance sustainability priorities; and, importantly, collaborating with peers to make systemic changes.
The UN Global Compact is the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative with 12,000+ companies based in over 160 countries, both developed and developing, representing nearly every sector and size.
The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact are derived from:
Universal Declaration of Human Rights (pdf)
International Labour Organization’s Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work (pdf)
Rio Declaration on Environment and Development (pdf)
United Nations Convention Against Corruption (pdf)
The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact:
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
2. make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Businesses should uphold the freedomof association and the effective recognitipn of the right to collective bargaining;
4. the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
5. the effective abolotion of child labour; and
6. the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
8. undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
9. encourage the development and diffision of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
The Global Compact requires a company to be committed at the highest level in order to participate in initiative. To effect change, a company’s leadership needs to send a clear message that shifting towards sustainability is a strategic priority.
I am pleased to confirm that CRAS Solutions supports the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption. Our aim is to make these principles part of our strategy, DNA and day-to-day operations and send our entry letter to the UN until 2023, the 100th Anniversary of the Turkish Republic.
Chairman and CEO
To keep up-to-date with the latest developments in our products and services
∼ follow us on social media platforms ∼
Have a Question?
CRAS Solutions is more than a traditional distributor. Not only do we offer best-in-class products in the chemical industry, but we also work hand-in-hand with our suppliers and customers to streamline their manufacturing processes and maximize profitability.
Do you have any questions regarding our products and services? Contact us today or fill out the form. Our customer technical service team will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Chemical Distribution and Consultancy Company
We partner with world-class suppliers to provide our customers with the highest-quality products required to support their growth-focused activities through our strategic network and drive their manufacturing to the next level. While improving the quality of our daily activities and meeting the high demand of our customers, we strive to combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility.